Have you heard about Google Play Book before?
If you are a writer or publisher of a book, then this should be no alien thing but for those that not falling into the category, then this is your chance to get to know the thing properly and might be good news for you to make side income if possible.
I have been google partner for almost 3 years and making side income for this method. I got it 100% because I do it myself. I am the writer and I am the publisher. In Malaysia, this business still not familiar because I got a lot of question from my follower and reader regarding this thing. I am also new here and I will help you if you need one. Please leave your question at Contact Me
What you need to do if you are interested? Then, you need to apply to register as a google partner.
Just sign up for the Google Play Books affiliate program. It’s free to join and currently available for active partners. If your Google Play Books partner account is eligible, you’ll find a link to the affiliate sign-up form on the homepage of your Partner Center.
- Open Google Play, select My Books, and log in to your Google account if asked.
- Select Upload files to browse for the e-book.
- To upload a book from your computer, go to the Upload tab. …
- Choose Select when you’ve chosen all the books you want to upload.
- Go to the Google Play app.
- You will see a Payment button at the bottom, click on it.
- Under the ‘Google Play balance’, click on cash out.
- Thereafter, enter the amount you want to transfer.
- After that, confirm the payment method.
- Then finally click on Transfer.
Hopefully all the info shall help you guys.
So far, my payment always on time and no problem at all.